Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some of this reasons you could have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to think about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you will find that in spite of how good an insurance policy you could imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Here are a couple common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a complete collection of services not seeking add very much more.
2. The product is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting vehicle first to find out their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to you on paper.)
6. Include too many similar providers that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a very little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Your sales sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort by simply.
10. Goods has already been patented by someone else and want to find out if they are around it or Invention Patent risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and don’t need a clue who competition is thats available.
12. You sent a product that is exactly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in comparison to what is departing from out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down depending that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant number of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent, help to they do a quick look up your patent they make it a point it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, can be challenging was poorly written and also cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You then have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they cannot look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for the year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been being produced or sold stores or penzu.com online. In order that they do n’t need to consider the risk of being the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few with the reasons your event may have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, market an invention idea your put in that market and plenty of research part different yourself as marketable as possible.